Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Nick Hodge

Default rounding numbers in XL

Sean

Use a helper column, say F and if the existing prices are in column A then
in F1 enter

=ROUND(A1,0)

Copy this down column F and then copy this column and editpaste special...
Values over column A, you can now delete column F

--
HTH
Nick Hodge

"Sean Lambertz" wrote in message
How can I...

round up or down a a price to the nearest dollar and leave no decimal
points? I have treid formatting the cell so it doesn't show the cents but
the value still exists as a number in excel. I want to show just the
whole
dollar amount with no change but I need to do it in one sweeping change to
huge price list. How can I do that while highlighting the work???

Oh yeah, I can't show any formulas later.

Any ideas?