Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Toppers

Default survey results tally

Have you considered using Data Validation as a way of "collecting" your

"ME Hill" wrote:

We have sent a survey form to our customers and I'd like to use Excel to
tally the results. I've made a sheet listing all the questions and possible
answers.

I'm wondering if anyone can advise the best way to have an employee go into
the sheet and add another mark to the chosen response as the surveys are
returned?

I'm picturing him just clicking on the cell that represents the chosen check
box for each answer and a formula counting those clicks, but I'm not seeing
any possible way to work that... is it possible?

Thanks for any guidance - thought I'd ask here before creating something
cumbersome!

Mary