Cloudburst99

Default Replicating Formulas with Various Worksheet References

I have inherited an Excel file that has many worksheets and one summary
worksheet at the front. The summary takes information from certain cells in
all of the individual worksheets that follow.

That said, I have to create a similar NEW file for a different purpose.
However, the layout is identical and I can use the above file as the template
and merely change the individual worksheets and narratives on the summary.
However, I have had to add and delete a good many worksheets. My summary
sheet has about 50 lines and each individual line takes data from about eight
different cells on the same worksheet, a different worksheet to each line.

Is there an easy way to replicate these formulas on the summary sheet so I
do not have to go into each individual cell in each line and update it? I
know how to generally replicate formulas on the same page in Excel, but not
sure how to do it when the formulas references different worksheets.