Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Bernard Liengme

Default Who is missing ?

Would be easier to answer if we knew the layout of AAA and BBB.
On AAA are the staff listed in one column?
Or on many columns? Are the columns the same each day?
best wishes

--
Bernard Liengme
www.stfx.ca/people/bliengme

"lutra" wrote in
message ...

Hello Forum,

I create a daily list of staff acording to their shifts on work sheet
AAA.
We then manually insert the staff in their positions on sheet BBB.
Both sheets are spread over a no. of cols.

My question is what possibilities do we have to create a list on a
sepereate sheet CCC which lists only those staff members which have not
been assigned in sheet BBB.

Is this at all possible.
All and any help would be greatly appreaciated.
regards,
Lutra

--
lutra