Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Hero_honda

Default Excel Vlookup Problems Help!

hey roger,

can i have:

Column 1 = brand
Column 2 = motorcycle name
Column 3 = Motorcycle parts

or

Column 1 = motorcycle name
column 2 = motorcycle parts
column 3 = brand

i find brand on the middle is hard for my invoice...

i been to the site u gave me.. and i did try to test it... im almost
getting 100% correct.. but not yet... i got some problems .. for
example...

column 1 = brand
column 2 = parts of the motorcycle
column 3 = name of the motorcycle

however, i think excel needs column 3 to be A to Z order ... but i
cannot do it becoz otherwise it will messed up my price list system.

Brand Parts name
FMS AXLE KICK A100
FMS HEAD LAMP CB100
FMS LEVER KLOS GL100
FMS PISTON PRIMA
KGW CARBON BRUSH A100
KGW CARBON BRUSH GL100
KGW EXHAUST SUPRA
KGW HEAD LAMP GL100
KGW LEVER KLOS CB100
KGW LEVER REM GL100

WHEN I select KGW, lever rem.... the dropdown list gives me GL100 and
prima. it should be CB100.

if you find the solution to this.. please try to help me .. If possible
.. i want :

Column 1 = motorcycle name
column 2 = motorcycle parts
column 3 = brand