Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Roger Govier

Default Excel Vlookup Problems Help!

Hi

Take a look at Data Validation at Debra Dalgleish's site, especially
dependent dropdowns

Regards

Roger Govier

"Hero_honda"
wrote in message

I have:
1. the brands (for example: FMS, KGW, KGT)
2. Motorcycle names (for example: CB100, GL100, A100, Supra... etc)
3. Motorcycle parts (For example: Head lamp, exhausht pipe, regulator,
etc etc)

with so many motorcycle names and so many parts how do i limit the
drop
down list when i select the parts name? instead of using drop down
list
for all my motorcycle names....

for exmple:
Motor names Parts brand
CB100 Head Lamp FMS
GL100 Head Lamp FMS
Supra Head Lamp FMS
Prima Head Lamp FMS
Cb100 Exhaust Pipe FMS
C70 exhaust pipe FMS
Tornado exhaust pipe FMS

looking at above, i want to use drop down list.. if i select exhaust
pipe from the drop down menu, i want excel to auto show me there are
cb100, c70 and tornado on exhaust pipe.. instead of showing me all the
motorcycle names..

--
Hero_honda
Hero_honda's Profile: