Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Louis

Default vlookup on pivot table results = #N/A

My vlookup doesnt' work if I am looking up data that are in the results of a
pivot table. If I hand type the pivot table results to a new sheet it will
work but if I tried to re-format the pivot table results or copy the results
as values and it won't work. It will only work if I hand type the data.
With almost a thousand results in the pivot table, to continue to do this
isn't practical. What do I have to do to make the pivot table data results
compatible with the vlookup function?
--
Louis