Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Dave Peterson

Default Break Links not working !!!! HELP !!

When I can't find links, I'll use Bill Manville's FindLink program:
http://www.oaltd.co.uk/MVP/Default.htm

WhytheQ wrote:

(Excel2003)

This is a real mystery.
We have a spreadsheet BookA with two worksheets, Sheet1 & Sheet2, that
get copied into a new workbook BookB.
Both these sheets have formula in them which link back to Sheet3 in
BookA.

Trouble is that when I go EditLinksBreak Link in BookB it looks like
the links have been broken i.e a warning comes up about things being
lost etc, but when I look in the cells all the links are still there !!

This is a new feature of Excel that I'm unfamiliar with - any one got
any ideas?

Help much appreciated
Jason

--