Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Max

Default Sheet Name Function

"JaneC" wrote:
I am wanting to create a list of sheet names in a workbook on the first
sheet, and then assign each name in the list a hyperlink to go to that
particular sheet. Does anybody know a formula that I can use to set this up?

You're looking to build a table of contents, I believe ..

One good way is Jim Cone's fine, free product (his XL Extras add-in) at his:
http://www.realezsites.com/bus/primi...e/products.php

Scroll right down to the bottom of the page for the download link:
XL Extras - release 1.19 ... Download
A collection of additional features including...
**create table of contents with hyperlinks to each sheet

Jim's add-in will do exactly what you're looking for (and much more ..)
After installing, just click Insert Table of Contents, then sit back
and watch his magic go to work <g !
--
Max
Singapore