Norman Jones

Hi Zubair,

If you are copying to another sheet, do a second copy/pastespecial
operation, using the format option instead of the value option.

Alternatively, rather than copy/pastespecial ops

Right-click the sheet tab | "Move or Copy" | Select the "Create Copy"
option

---
Regards,
Norman

"Zubair" wrote in message
Hi norman,
this way i get the values but i loose all my border wieght , colors etc.
i need to maintain the same format so that the look of the sheets doesnt
change.
remember i will copy the values in a blank xls sheet.
thanks
Zubair

"Zubair" wrote:

Hi all,
I have an xls sheet containing formula (sql.request). After running the
macros i get all the values in xls. how can save as this file to reflect
only
the values keeeping the same format like borders colors etc.
thanks in advance.
Zubair