Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Sharky23

Default Linking and Query, Please help

I am trying to setup a spreadsheet that will display information stored on a
network server for a simplified report. I have found how to access and link
to another workbook stored on a network drive. The file that I will be
accessing is replaced daily with the new report.

I need the information from column "D" that is in a row where let's say
column "A" =22, and column "B" =302. The number of rows in the spreadsheet
change daily so I am not able to choose a specific cell to link to.

Any ideas?