Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting
Andy Pope

Default Horiz axis major ticks show [1913, 1923, 1933, ...]

Hi,

To work around the problem of axis labeling it is probably easier to do
label it yourself.

See Jon Peltier's page on arbitary axes.
http://peltiertech.com/Excel/Charts/ArbitraryAxis.html

Cheers
Andy

plum wrote:
I'm using several different chart types, including line and
histographs. Setting the minimum to 1910 would exclude data points
before that year. Admittedly, there are only a few of them, but for the
sake of completeness, it would be preferable to include them.

I'm thinking this is a limitation of Excel 2000. Is there a plug-in
(add-in? add-on?) that I can download to correct this?

--

Andy Pope, Microsoft MVP - Excel
http://www.andypope.info