Barb Reinhardt

My graphs are a more complicated version of this:

http://peltiertech.com/Excel/Charts/axes.html#StakCht

"Rami" wrote in message
You should be able to right click on the text boxes, and go to options or
format text boxes. Then there should be a place to change the font from a
tab. If not there should be another button that allows you to go to format

or
settings. Going through there, you should find the place to change the

font.
I hope this works.

"Barb Reinhardt" wrote:

I have a stacked column chart with 9 series for columns, one series for

the
data labels (I have several charts stacked on top of one another) and a
bunch of text boxes. I am unable to change the font format for some of

the
text boxes. It looks strange with some in one font and some in

another.