Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Deeds

Default Sumproduct with #N/A in range

Let me give you my formula:
=sumproduct(B2:B400)*(A2:A400=F1)

With the above....when it finds an #N/A in Column A...it returns #N/A. I
need to add something to that section to ignore any #N/A.

Thanks again.

"Kevin Vaughn" wrote:

Maybe something like this:

=SUM(IF($A$21:$A$36=11,IF(NOT(ISNA($B$21:$B$36)),$ B21:B36,0)))
which is an array formula (enter using cntl-shift-enter instead of just enter)

--
Kevin Vaughn

"Deeds" wrote:

I have a column B of names that is part of my sumproduct formula...there are
some cells in this column that contain #N/A. I have to be able to complete
the sumproduct formula by ignoring these errors... Is there something I can
add to the sumproduct formula to ignore these errors in column B?

Thanks again!