Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
OcalaElaine

Default How do I convert cubic centimeters to ounces in Excel?

Its dye and fluid ounces. No sure why it is done this way but its an
entrenched habbit now and no one wants to change. They just want a chart so
they do not have to spend the time to calclate. Since 30 cc = 1 fluid ounce,
when the measurement gets to 30 cc I want to show 1 oz. When measurement is
33 cc I want to show 1 oz 3 cc. Crazy huh! I so appreciate any help Pete.

"Pete_UK" wrote:

But cubic centimeters are a measure of volume and ounce is a measure of
weight. The conversion will depend on the density of the liquid you are
using - is this water?

Pete