Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Lewis Clark

Default How do I convert cubic centimeters to ounces in Excel?

The conversion factor is: 1 fluid ounce = 29.57353 cubic centimeters

If your volume in cc's is in Cell A1, then in cell B1 type:

=IF(A129.57353, ROUND(A1/29.57353,3)&" ounces",A1&" cc's")

Note that this will round the number of ounces to 3 decimal places. You can adjust this as necessary.

--

"OcalaElaine" wrote in message ...
I need to creat a chart that starts out with measurements in cubic
centimeters and need a formula to convert to ounces when there are enough cc
to equal an ounce.