Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Abode

Default Fill Handle

Awesome. That'll work perfectly as soon as I get in the habbit of
rightclicking.

"Dave Peterson" wrote:

I rightclick on the fill handle and drag down.

When I let go of the rightclick button, I can choose fill series or copy cells
(and more, too).

Abode wrote:

I dont know when this happened or how this happened but when I use the fill
handle I typically want it to repeat the same numbers over and over again.
By default it will increment the numbers which is fine at times but I would
often click on that popup just after you fill the selection and tell it to
repeat the same numbers. For some reason that popup doesn't come up anymore
and I can't figure out how to get it back. Does anyone have any Ideas how I
can get it back? Thank you for your help.

--

Dave Peterson