Nick

Default Excel crashing when typing VLOOKUP

Hi,

Occasionally when using the VLOOKUP formula excel crashes
and starts recovering when I type FALSE as the last
argument. I haven't been able to track a trend so I can't
identify any particular aspects of the spreadsheets which
could be causing it.

If I use the Insert Function tool and fill in each box
then it will work fine, also if I use 0 instead of typing
false it doesn't cause a problem. As I said, this doesn't
happen every time but just once in a while.

Has anyone seen this happening before or, better yet, know
what is causing it so I can prevent it from happening
again?

Thanks

Nick