Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Barb Reinhardt

Default Results of conditional formatting not what desired. How do I corr

I'm still not exactly sure what you mean. If you want it to highlight if
the date and month are in the current month try this in your formula for
conditional formatting.
=AND(MONTH(A1)=MONTH(TODAY()),YEAR(A1)=YEAR(TODAY( )))

"Clyde" wrote:

My formula produces a dd-mmm-yyyy result which is correct.

Cell L55 formula results a 17-May-2006

Conditional formatting is set to: Formula is: =L55<=TODAY()

With background pattern set to red.

My problem is that the conditional formatting doesnt produce the results I
desire which is that if the date in L55 falls within the month and year that
the background will be red.

How do I get the conditional formatting to do this?