Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
tikchye_oldLearner57

Default count for empty cells

thanks to Miguel Zapico , Stefi , Kevin B , Gary''s Student for the generous
assistance given :)

yes! so near yet so far - the function "countblank" is found inside the
function table
--
oldLearner57

"Miguel Zapico" wrote:

Hi,

There is a function called COUNTBLANK in my function lists, that does that;
I am using Excel 2003, so I don't know if it was present in previous versions.

Miguel.

"tikchye_oldLearner57" wrote:

hello community

can anyone in community tell me whether is there a function to count for
"empty" cells beside the Count (counting cells that has numeric data) and
CountA (counting of cells that had filled alphanumeric data)

thanks again for helping
--
oldLearner57