Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
DestinySky

Default Formula HELP PLEASE!!!!

I am working on a spreadsheet and when you "look" at the cell it looks like
this:
'S000000200BX00000001000 . I need to figure out how to do an auto sum on
these. I was messing around and did a few find and replace and got rid of the
'S thing and now I have a formula that looks like this... 2E+13... what is
going on with this crazy thing?? This is a spreadsheet that is not made with
in my company and I am not sure of how it was created!

ANY HELP IS GREATLY APPRECIATED!!! PLEASE!!!!!!!!