Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
buylow,sellhigh

Default MSN Stock Quotes Excel plugin broken?

You desribe exactly problems i have with instlling new operating system. I
was not having problems preveously. I have reinstalled money 2004 & have same
outcome. I have changed "connection settings" to no avail. Any thoughts?

"yozzdi" wrote:

I have been using MSNStockQuotes on a few computers without any problems
for months.

Now (in the last day or so) , when I press "update Quotes" on any of
the computers, I get a "Failed to get requested Data" message. I can
often "trick" it into getting the quotes by deleting a bunch of the
quotes, then choosing Edit-Undo, which then fetches the quotes
properly, but even that fails some of the time (same displayed
message).

This happens even with older copies of my spreadsheet that used to work
perfectly.

Are others having problems with MSNStockQuotes Excel Plugin?

--
yozzdi
yozzdi's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...o&userid=30376