curtll curtll is offline
Junior Member

Nevermind I figured it out. Now how do I take an average from 1 cell on several sheets, w/o including 0's or blank cells and get it to average correctly?

Quote:
Originally Posted by curtll
Yea neither of those are working. There is one more thing I want to add. When we come to the next day(b4) even if there is a blank on the previous day I need it to keep the figure from the previous average. Basically I need to have the cells below the current and future days kept blank until the daily average is inputed in column c. I know i shouldve said this from the beginning but didnt realize it.