Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
vbpatton

Default 30-yr Amortization allowing 26 payments per year/780 lines vs 360

The current template only goes to 360 payments. That is great for 12
payments per year, but I make 26 payments per year. I tried to copy the
lines down for the additional lines needed, but all the fields fill with
"#VALUE". Also, the dates do not calculate correctly for 14-day payments.

click "I Agree" in the message pane.

http://www.microsoft.com/office/comm...et.f unctions