Maclanders

Default How do I use the Match and Index functions to look up a value tha.

My initial spreadsheet contains a table of information, I am trying to create
a new spreadsheet with a cleaner version of the information. I am trying to
use the INDEX and MATCH functions; however, to return my values I must
consider three constants: customer, product, and date. So far I have only
been able to find a way to use two constants. All three must be considered
because many customers purchase a variety of products. The date is
horizontal while customer and product are both vertical.