Gord Dibben

To remove all hyperlinks in a selection.

Sub removeAllLinksFromSelection()
Selection.Hyperlinks.Delete
End Sub

Gord

On Sun, 9 Jan 2005 00:21:02 -0800, Dstess
wrote:

Thank you both Bob and Gord,

I did figure out the right click and remove hyperlink; unfortunatly, I could
not figure out how to do all of the emails at one time, so I spent WAY too
much time clicking each one and removing the hyperlink.

Left click and hold could be helpful later for as new volunteers are added
it is still changing their addresses to the hyperlink, of course I have now
gotten use to the "right click, remove" steps so that might take just as much
time.

There should be a way to deactivate all hyperlinks in the spreedsheet though.

Sneak up on it... he he he... cute one.

Thanks again for your help.

"Gord Dibben" wrote:

If you left-click and hold for 2 seconds it won't do its hyperlink jump.

The cell will remain selected for formatting/editing.

Gord Dibben Excel MVP

On Sat, 8 Jan 2005 11:10:29 -0000, "Bob Phillips"
wrote:

Sneak up on it :-)

Don't click the cell, click an adjacent cell, and then use the arrow keys to
navigate to the cell. Change it as you wish.

Alternatively, get to the cell in the same way and remove the hyperlink
(InsertHyperlink Remove Hyperlink)