Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
james9662

Default Need to keep some info from formulas, but then change the formula

We have an Excel workbook that tabulates parts from entering parts needed and
we need to have the inventory number stay and it is changed and be able to
delete old entries and start new worksheets and have the inventory stay from
the last set of entries. I am not proficient with macros, so I would need
help here more than just say "Write a macro.", DO I have to link to a
seperate data base or excel sheet or can I do this in the same workbook?

Thanks,
Jim