Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Nawaz50

Default Counting Formula

first you have to manually enter M or F in col D against each person.
then in cell E19 enter this function.
=C19&D19 and copy it down to E81 this will add M or F

now what do you want to count. please explain breifly.

santaviga Wrote:
HI, Can someone PLEASE HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I am using the following count to count how many time a number above 70
is
input, I need to add M or F onto the end of the numbers. e.g. 74M, the
formula i'm using does not recognise both number and text.

this is the formula i'm using: =COUNTIF(Interventions!C19:C81,"70")

I need to add a letter M and F onto the end of this formula to
recognise
input of e.g. 74M, 86M, 95F to place in correct cells on a different
worksheet.

70+ Males for M & 70+ Females for F

Can anyone HELP!!!!!!!! Its doing my head in...

Thanks

--
Nawaz50
Nawaz50's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...o&userid=33938