Ron de Bruin

Hi

If you want to copy you need a macro
This will copy the last cell in column A in "sheet1" to A1 in "sheet2"

Sub test()
Sheets("sheet1").Range("A" & Rows.Count) _
.End(xlUp).Copy Sheets("sheet2").Range("A1")

Regards Ron de Bruin
http://www.rondebruin.nl

"MicroSoft Excell (?)" <MicroSoft Excell
wrote in message ...
I am running a column of decending and assending numerical values and I am
not sure which cell will contain the last entry. However, when the last
numerical figure posts, I need to move this value to another cell
location,
automatically. What function can I use to obtain this result? There are
blank
cells between the last entry in the column and the desired cell, of
destination. Rather then Copy & Paste. The location and value of the last
entry in a column may vary from month to month, but it is important to
relocate this amount to a new destination cell. I am unaware of any
function
that will give me the desired results.