MicroSoft Excell (?)

Default Move the last entry in a column to a different cell, when the loc.

I am running a column of decending and assending numerical values and I am
not sure which cell will contain the last entry. However, when the last
numerical figure posts, I need to move this value to another cell location,
automatically. What function can I use to obtain this result? There are blank
cells between the last entry in the column and the desired cell, of
destination. Rather then Copy & Paste. The location and value of the last
entry in a column may vary from month to month, but it is important to
relocate this amount to a new destination cell. I am unaware of any function
that will give me the desired results.