Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Brian Brandt

Default Filter function

I'll try and make an example, so it perhaps will be more easy to understand.
A B (this is a list)
1 product Features in
2 Slide Room cover, portable
3 Sling Room cover, mobile, portable
4 Strap portable
5 Rail mobile

So when i try and sort/filter column B (the list), then i want to be able of
only finding those with "portable". (this should result in "Slide, Sling and
Strap)...

Hope this helps...

Brian

"Brian Brandt" skrev:

Hi.
I made a list with four different types to filter on, lets say, A, B, C and D.
In one row, cell, (lets call it A&B row) i want to have A and B, so when i
filter my list after B, it shows the row, A&B. And when i filter after A, it
shows the row, A&B.
But when i filter after C, it do not show A&B.

My problem is, that when i enter A, B in the A&B row, cell, it only makes a
filter-option more in my list.
What should i write in the row, cell A&B, to make that work?

It is properly a simple function, but i can't find it anywhere.....

Brian