Ken Wright

To increment on alternate cells, assuming you wanted to fill say A3:A101 on
odd cells, in cell B1 put =MOD(ROW(),2) and fill down to B101. Autofilter
on the 1s.

Type a 1 in cell A3. Select A5:A101 and do Edit / Go to / Special / Visible
cells only. Type = and hit the Up Arrow key so it references A3 and then
type +1 and hit CTRL+ENTER. Now just unfilter Col B

--
Regards
Sys Spec - Win XP Pro / XL 97/00/02/03

"John" wrote in message
Say i want to increment by 2 in a fill How do I do that?
Also, How do I increment a fill series =M80 by other than 1 so the next

cell
call out would be M82 then M84 etc..