Posted to microsoft.public.excel.newusers
Gord Dibben

Default I messed up and need help

Check out the google search thread I provided the link to in my response.

Read my own and Dave P's posts.

Shows a couple of methods of resolution, including a Registry change.

The thread also reveals the extent of the degradation of an senior's memory<g

1. Move all files out of XLSTART folder.

2. If you cannot remember the alternate startup path or don't know how to find
the files contained therein, you should go with the Registry change route.

Gord

On Sun, 23 Apr 2006 00:20:41 -0500, wwoody
wrote:

I tried that and cannot get to tools i seemed to be locked out of
everything also it seems to be almost all of my xls books are open.