Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Bob Phillips

Default Custom data validation

If it is not valid, clear it down.

--
HTH

Bob Phillips

"Guy Normandeau" wrote in message
If I use an event. How can I manually trigger an error condition so that

the
user will be forced to re-input the cell with a valid entry?

"Bob Phillips" wrote:

For 10000-15000 rows, I would use an event.

--
HTH

Bob Phillips

"Guy Normandeau" wrote in

message
I have several function that needs to be done as part of validation.

This
requires that I call a custom function. Is there a way that I can

call a
custom function from the data validation? I see many examples that

calls
standard Excel functions but I do not see any custom calls.

Also, which is faster? A validation done using the Data Validation or

an
event trigger? I will be validating between 10000 and 15000 rows.