Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Boopaholic

Default xlstart

Chip,
I am so glad I found your response. My personal workbook stopped opening at
start-up yesterday and it was extremely frustrating! I've search high and
low for an answer, but your reply saved my sanity!

Thanks so much!
Shannon

"Chip Pearson" wrote:

Excel may have had a problem with the workbook. Go to the Help
menu, choose About Excel, and click the Disabled Items button. If
you see personal.xls there, enable it.

--
Cordially,
Chip Pearson

"ggt" wrote in message

"Jack" wrote:

A week ago, the personal workbook under xlstart folder was
opening when I
start excel. it has all my macros that I use. I dont know what
happened but
it stopped opening the personal workbook on startup. My macro
security is on
Low.

I don't know what is happening. Can anyone help...

I have the same problem you had a while ago. Did you manage to
solve it?