Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Dave Peterson

Default protection option

Millions of threads out there!

The bad news is that most people ask specific questions requiring specific
answers. I'd be pretty surprised if you could find the ones you wanted in
google--but you'll find lots of close ones.

Once you see a few, you'll see what you want to do--but until then, I would
decide on my first project (delete the selected row???), then record a macro
when you unprotected the worksheet, deleted that row, then reprotected the
worksheet.

Then you'll see what needs to be done. After a bit of playing around, you'll be
able to add restraints to your code--only certain rows can be deleted
(maybe???).

And you'll want to give the user a way to run your code.

For additions to the worksheet menu bar, I really like the way John Walkenbach
does it in his menumaker workbook:

Here's how I do it when I want a toolbar:
http://www.contextures.com/xlToolbar02.html
(from Debra Dalgleish's site)

nowfal wrote:

Hi dave,
is there any further information, where do i get those
macros.any eralier threads ?
thanks
nowfal

--