Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Karen

Default count function help

Sorry! I am a newby!

Location Service
8 EL
8 WA
8 SW
8 RE
20 EL
20 SW
26 EL
26 WA
26 SW
30 EL

does that help? Thank you so much!
"pdberger" wrote:

Karen --
In order for people to help, they'll need to see how you set up the columns.
Just a few rows recreated here should do the trick.

"Karen" wrote:

I have a workbook with 2 columns, Service & Location. Each location has up
to 4 services. I need to find out how many locations have all 4 services, 3
services etc. I simpy cannot figure out how to do it. I have tried the
subtotal till I am crazy and cannot do it. Does anyone have any ideas? I am
using Excel 2002, SP3. I would be happy to email part of the sheet if that
will help. Thank you so much!