Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Kevin B

Default No Sat & Sundays

Enter in the starting date and then in the next column to the right insert
the following formula and copy to all remaining cells. The formula assumes
that the first date is in Cell A1:

=IF(WEEKDAY(A1+1)=7,A1+3,IF(WEEKDAY(A1+1) =1,A1+2,A1+1))
--
Kevin Backmann

"lsmft" wrote:

When I set up a spreadsheet for 6 months, I have my dates across the
top. eg (A-1)=Jan.1, (B-1)=Jan 2 etc.
Is it possible to do this but not have any weekends? After setting the
sheet up, I always go back to delete all of the Saturdays & Sundays.
Is there a way to put in say, A-1=Jan 1st, click and drag across the
sheet to June 30 without having any Saturdays and Sundays and still
keep the dates in order? By that I mean if Friday is Jan 5th, then the
next column would represent Monday Jan 7th.

--
lsmft
lsmft's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...o&userid=30678