Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Bruce Sinclair

Default analysis toolpak

In article , ?B?SGFt?= wrote:
I am having some problems with the analysis toolpak after installing Office
XP and my spreadsheet files on a new computer.

When I go under the Tools menu, I don't see the option for Data Analysis as
I used to on my old computer. I know the toolpak is installed and working
because it is checked in the Add-ins option under the Tools menu and I use
the EDATE function in many of my spreadsheets and have not had any problems
with that function.

Can anyone suggest what might have gone wrong? Other than better hardware,
the only difference between my new computer and old is that I am now using
Windows XP Pro instead of Windows ME, but I doubt that would be causing my
problem.

I've just started seeing this problem, this tiem with a new computer
(obviously something is different :) ). Try going to tools/addins, unticking
the box, OK. Then go back and tick it again. Works for me :)

HTH

Bruce

(if there were any)