Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
muskiediver

Default using vlookup to find phone numbers online

How can I create a vlookup function to automatically retrieve phone
numbers off switchboard.com using my current mailing list?

I have a list of more than 4,000 of my customers. I want to ad in
phone numbers automatically. I currently have the first and last name
in one column. The address, city, state and zip are all each in their
own column.

I have never use vlookup before, nor have I ever used excel other than
for data entry. What is the easiest and most efficient way to do
this?

I searched this site and seen vlookup mentioned for this type of
automatic data entry. There may be another way or method I am not
aware of. If so please advise.

Thank you.

I am using Microsfot Excel 2002 on Windows XP.

--
muskiediver
muskiediver's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...o&userid=33384