Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Terry W

Default Hyperlinks in Excel

Hi, Camilo! Unfortunately, my version of Excel doesn't have the 'AutoFormat
As You Type' tab. Any other suggestions? The closest option available in 2000
version is a check box, "Replace text as you type." I unchecked it and that
didn't work either.

Thanks for helping out!
TW

"Camilo" wrote:

On the Tools menu, click AutoCorrect Options
On the 'AutoFormat As You Type' tab, clear the check box corresponding to
the 'Internet and network path for hyperlinks' option
--
Hope this Helps!
Camilo

Objective: To help one person each day!

Feedback is greatly appreciated! Please let me know if I've answered your
question or if my post was helpful to you?

"Terry W" wrote:

How do I disable automatic hyperlinks when entering data in Excel (2000)?
When entering email addresses that I don't want automatically converted to
hyperlinks, I hate having to go back over each one to remove the hyperlink.
Help!