Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Camilo

Default Hyperlinks in Excel

On the Tools menu, click AutoCorrect Options
On the 'AutoFormat As You Type' tab, clear the check box corresponding to
the 'Internet and network path for hyperlinks' option
--
Hope this Helps!
Camilo

Objective: To help one person each day!

Feedback is greatly appreciated! Please let me know if I've answered your
question or if my post was helpful to you?

"Terry W" wrote:

How do I disable automatic hyperlinks when entering data in Excel (2000)?
When entering email addresses that I don't want automatically converted to
hyperlinks, I hate having to go back over each one to remove the hyperlink.
Help!