Ragdyer

Thanks for the feed-back.

RD

"Dennis" wrote in message
Yes, this seems to work perfectly and the cells report exactly what I am
looking for.

Thank you for your assistance!

Dennis

"Ragdyer" wrote:

If I understand what you're looking for, try this:

=IF(OR(H26<O26,AND(H26="",O26="")),0,1)
--
HTH,

RD

-
Please keep all correspondence within the NewsGroup, so all may benefit

!

-

"Dennis" wrote in message
I have created a formula that requires reference cells to not report

back
"0"
unless an entry is made into the cell, including "0". I attempted to

use
the
#N/A function, but since there are four or more cells that contribute

the
formula, nothing is returned until all cells have received an entry.

The formula I am using is:

=IF(H26=O26,"1",IF(H26O26,"0",IF(H26<O26,"0")))

If the cell is read as "0" for both H26 and O26, the result is "1".

What
need is the result to be "0", until an actual entry is made in H26 &

O26
since the entry could be "0" as well as a whole number.

Is there any way to reset the reference cell so that "0" is not read

in
the
formula unless entered?