Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Peo Sjoblom

Default Please help with Statistics Formulas in Excel

It's part of Excel, it's on the same CD so anyone with a legal copy of
Excel/Office would also have the ATP
Regarding the formulas go here

http://groups.google.es/advanced_gro...=lang_en&hl=en

and search, there are plenty of math professor regulars who have answered
these type of questions many times, names to include in your search

Mike Middleton, Jerry W. Lewis, Dave Braden, Harlan Grove

Peo Sjoblom

Northwest Excel Solutions

www.nwexcelsolutions.com

(remove ^^ from email address)

Portland, Oregon

"Fonz" wrote in message
This doesn't help because I will be using the sheet I create at multiple
locations and I can't install anything onto any other computer that isn't
mine. Any other suggestions?

"Carim" wrote:

Hi Fonz,

Have you had a chance to take a look at the excel add-in called
Analysis ToolPack ...?
It seems to me it is packed with a great deal of functions ...

HTH
Cheers
Carim

--