Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Kevin O

Default How do I optimaly distibute a number (whole values) into a range

I have a number of staff (say 25) that I want to optimally distibute amongst
14 workstations. Each workstation will have a set percentage of the overall
workload therefor each workstations set workload might range from 1.3% to
14.8% for example. I can have between 0 to 4 people at any station depending
on work load.

How can I OPTIMALLY distribute ALL 25 of my staff (whole numbers only) into
these workstations and steer clear of decimalizing. I cannot place 2.23
workers in a work station