Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Ron de Bruin

Default e-mail from excel when outlook is not in use

Hi Jignesh

Try this

ToolsOptionsMail Setup in the Outlook menu.
"send immediately when connect" in the options.

--
Regards Ron de Bruin
http://www.rondebruin.nl

"Jignesh Khandwala" <Jignesh wrote in message
I was using Outlook express and now using outlook 2003. Earlier, I was used
to send e-mail from excel by selecting range. The mails were going to the
receipents even if my outlook express was not active or not in use. With
Outlook 2003, when i send a mail from excel 2003, e-mail gets through only if
outlook 2003 is active or running. When outlook 2003 is closed or inactive,
and if i try to send the e-mail from excel, i do not get any error message.
When i open the outlook 2003, that message is found in outbox and on clicking
send / receive mail gets delivered. I need help to configure this operation
as : I want to have :: mail should go from excel even if my outlook is closed
or inactive.