Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Ron Coderre

Default One-handed selection of Sheets

Take a look at the Windows Accessibility settings (in the Control Panel)
There's an option for StickyKeys. When that is engaged, if the user presses
the [Ctrl] key one time, it remains pressed...allowing multiple selections.
Experiment with the settings.

Does that help?

***********
Regards,
Ron

XL2002, WinXP-Pro

"Steve Vincent" wrote:

I have a user who has only one arm. How can she select multiple sheets in
Excel? I know that she can right-click a sheet tab and choose "Select all
sheets". But how can she select non-adjacent sheets? She can't use Ctrl +
Click to select the sheets, as that would require the use of two hands. Does
anyone know a command that would help her?

Thanks very much in advance,

Steve Vincent