Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
toddbob

Default Newbie problem need formula help

I have a worksheet to track sales locations, orders and parts sent.

Column D contains location, column E is order number, column F contains
part name, every order may or may not require a part to be sent. What I
want to do is every time a part name appears in column F, I need to
have excel find the the location from column D and count how many times
we send them a part. Sounds simple enough but I am unable to configure
the formula correctly.

Would appreciate the help.

Thank You

--