Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
LAF

Default Microsoft Excel has encountered a problem and needs to close. HELP!

The past few days, since March 31st, we have been receiving alot of
error reports from our users that have encountered the "Microsoft Excel
has encountered a problem and needs to close." problem. We (the
developers) have not been able to reproduce these problems. Alot of
the problems are happening when the users are using buttons on the
sheets. For the buttons, we use a command button object. For example
one of them has =EMBED("Forms.CommandButton.1",""). Is there anything
that can be triggering these problems all of a sudden?

--
LAF
LAF's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...fo&userid=9656