Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Chicago

Default Want to insert Excel sheet in Word document - comes out too big.

You folks are absolutely amazing!!! Report ready to head out via Fedex!!
Thanks for the terrific and fast rescue!

"Chicago" wrote:

I have an Excel spreadsheet that at 61% fits on a single page portrait. When
I copy and paste it into a Word document it appears at 100% which makes it
much too big. Also tried 'Insert File' but again it comes out full size.
I've tried resizing, changing font size, etc. How do I get it into the Word
document so it stays the same as it is in Excel? Thanks!!